- Added support for extensions
- Added a module to that can generate bindings for many C APIs
- converted the runtime, GTK and PCRE modules to use the extension API
- added (undocumented) support for SDL and OpenGL
- Added the annotations subsystem
- Used annotations to implement macros
- Added the @static, @final, @FILE and @LINE built-in annotations
- Added the math module
- Added macro based generic containers.
- Added the "for" statement (both C and iterator styles, so "for (x :in collection)" now works)
- Aggregate type variables now default to null if no initializer is given.
That last item means that if you actually have written some crack code, we've probably broken it. See the appendix of the manual for info on how to deal :-)
Dig in and send us feedback!